This week we focus on the concept of the balanced scorecard. Please note what it is and how organizations use balanced scorecards. Note any alternative methods organizations use instead of the balanced scorecard and why they would use these methods over the balanced scorecard.Note: The first post should be made by Wednesday 11:59 p.m., EST. I am looking for active engagement in the discussion. Please engage early and often.Your response should be 250-300 words. Respond to two postings provided by your classmates.
- Week 6 AssignmentInformation Systems for Business and Beyond Questions:
- Chapter 6 – study questions 1-10, Exercise 3, 6, & 7
- Information Technology and Organizational Learning Assignment:
- Chapter 6 – Review the section on knowledge creation, culture, and strategy. Explain how balance scorecards impact knowledge creation, culture, and strategy. Why are these important concepts to understand within an organization?
- The above submission should be one -page in length and adhere to APA formatting standards.**Remember the APA cover page and the references (if required) do not count towards the page length**Note the first assignment should be in one section and the second section should have the information from the Information Technology and Organizational Learning assignment. The paper requirements for the two-pages applies to the second part of the assignment directly related to the Information Technology and Organizational Learning assignment.
Study Questions 1. Briefly define each of the three members of the information security triad. 2. What does the term authentication mean? 3. What is multi-factor authentication? 4. What is role-based access control? 5. What is the purpose of encryption? 6. What are two good examples of a complex password? 7. What is pretexting? 8. What are the components of a good backup plan? 9. What is a firewall? 10. What does the term physical security mean?
1. Find favorable and unfavorable articles about both blockchain and bitcoin. Report your findings, then state your own opinion about these technologies
2. Find the information security policy at your place of employment or study. Is it a good policy? Does it meet the standards outlined in the chapter?
3. How diligent are you in keeping your own information secure? Review the steps listed in the chapter and comment on your security status.