Problem Analysis: student selects a problem faced by the organization or industry and uses critical thinking skills to analyze the problem and propose solutions in a 2-page double-spaced paper using the six steps from the lecture.
Do not type your name on the paper.
Do not type a header on the paper.
Indent 5 spaces for a new paragraph.
Do not double-double space between paragraphs
- Step One: Identify and define the problem
- Step Two: Generate possible solutions
- Step Three: Evaluate alternatives
- Step Four: Decide on a solution
- Step Five: Implement the solution
- Step Six: Evaluate the outcome